April 18, 2011

Yeah I'm So Jaded, But Baby I'm Afraid of You

I'm currently on a family trip to Tagaytay with my family, leaving early this morning after just arriving from a three-day trip to Cebu with three of my best friends very late last night. And before that, I was on a day trip to a festival in Laguna. 

I'll get to those stories in a few days and I'm excited to sift through the pictures, just give me maybe 2 or 3 to sort myself out. I haven't had much sleep, but a ton of action and alcohol. And yeah, I absolutely think that Las Vegas can't monopolize the "What happens in X, stays in X" adage; Vacation secrets should be kept secret, anywhere they are because man, those photos can be incriminating.

Anyway, here: Have a good song and a fabulous week! I know I did. :D


Aerosmith, "Jaded"

No comments:

Post a Comment