April 21, 2011

The Lords of Laguna

The family went to a festival in Santa Cruz, Laguna about a week ago to check out their local produce. There's some brilliant stuff over there, a favorite being the shoes from a few towns over; Liliw is the best place for cheap and trendy, but very well-made shoes. I'll take pictures of the pairs that I got in the new blog that I'm planning to birth. Watch out for it!


Sophia, my goddaughter, doing "The Mita," which means her imitating her grandmother. There is "The Abi" also, but that's for another photo.
Soshe, my cousin. He is set to be my godson on May 1st.










A fine Laguna product - University of the Philippines, Los Banos



Arabela's, a quaint cafe whose reputation is inverse in relation to their low ceilings.

No comments:

Post a Comment