April 26, 2011

Tagaytay, April 18-20

I don't call myself a photographer, although I do enjoy taking pictures and "capturing moments" often. Especially on my travels. But what's new about that, right? What is the truth in a pretty flower, apart from its perfect face? 

So instead of just the pretty, I've been working on telling stories with the pictures I take. I am an admitted fledgling to the craft, but I've achieved at least the tip of my iceberg goal. 

In case you aren't familiar, here is a sneak preview to my country. A recent trip to Tagaytay, in particular, to celebrate my aunt's birthday. The moon was brilliant one night, and the market was ripe with fruit. Children will do what they need to survive, but not without affording an occasional smile.













No comments:

Post a Comment