December 09, 2012

Product Review: OPI's Pirates of the Caribbean Collection: Skull & Glossbones, and the Beach


Included in my very few purchases from Hong Kong is 4 bottles of OPI nail polish. Out of the 4, Skull & Glossbones belongs in the top tier of comparative favorites. Interesting to note that this particular shade is from OPI's Pirates of the Caribbean collection, which means that it might not be the newest thing on earth, but for some reason, the consistency of OPI's formula remains solute and cooperative.

I initially thought that it did absolutely nothing for my warm skin tone, but wore it to the beach this weekend and saw it in a whole new light, so to speak. Heehee.

Speaking of the beach, this weekend's trip was just what I needed, despite the lack of surfing on my part. The whole time was spent on my back, whether under the sun, or under the kubo roofs, or under a certain somebody in a dream, haha!

Last night at the Circle

The Circle Hostel at Zambales was all sorts of amazing, and I totally appreciate the laid-back environment, and the fact that you could trust anybody and everybody within a very considerable good vibes radius. I'm looking forward to maybe frequenting the place and activities that revolve around it.

No comments:

Post a Comment