June 05, 2011

Kanta Ang Panlaban album launch

It was two Fridays ago that my friends, the Hansom boys, launched their much-awaited album, Kanta ang Panlaban. It was a long-time coming, and I love these guys as both musicians and friends. So when they randomly asked us on Facebook to come wearing fatigue to solidify their Hansom army, I was only more than happy to oblige. 

As it turns out, I was the only one. Haha! Their other fans came wearing Hansom shirts, but being the lone army soldier, I was awarded the opportunity to sing "Mamatay Ka Na" with them, like old times. Except this was their album launch and I know how much this means to them. I'm only too honored to have been invited. :)


Come to their next album launch in a few months to get a CD! But while you wait, you can download the first part of their album here.

No comments:

Post a Comment